It has been observed that many candidates do not make an approach, or apply for a job, in a professional / proper manner. This results in missing out on the chance of getting their applications noticed. Here, we are unrolling some valuable tips to be kept in mind , while approaching a prospective employer / applying for a job.
1. Mention the Position / Post which you are applying for, in the subject line of your e-mail.
2. If any Job Code is assigned to a particular job, don’t forget to mention the same also in the
3. Write a covering letter, addressing the concerned recruiter.
4. Briefly highlight your KRA (Key Result Area)/ Key Skills in the covering letter.
5. Mention your relevant experience (as required for the concerned position).
6. Write your Name, Contact No. and present location.
7. Attach your resume, preferably in word format only.
8. Advisable to attach your recent passport size photograph
1. Forget to attach your resume
2. Forget to furnish other details, along with your resume
3. Send your application with incomplete or no covering letter.
4. Send your resume in jpeg format, or in any uncommon format.
1. Recruiters have very less time, they receive thousands of applications, they pick profiles of
those candidates only who show professionalism in their approach.
2. Invest your time while applying for a job. If you do not have time for yourself, nobody else will
have the time for you.
* Please don't forget to send us your feedback/ suggestions, to help others better, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright 2012 Apex Resource. All rights reserved.